HIPAA Vulnerability Assessment’s
MD Technology Services, LLC is pleased to provide affordable HIPAA Vulnerability Assessment’s that are required by the Office of Civil Rights (OCR) as part of the Security Risk Assessment process, officially known as the HIPAA Privacy, Security, and Breach Notification Audit Program.
Healthcare Practices are required to meet the following requirements:
- Perform an Annual Privacy & Security Risk Assessment
- Have & Maintain Organization Policies & Procedures
- Provide Annual Staff Training & Share Educational Topics On a Regular Basis
- Maintain a Backup & Recovery System
- Create and Maintain a Disaster Recovery Plan
- Perform an Annual HIPAA Vulnerability Assessment
Best practices are to run a quarterly follow up assessment and or after a significant network upgrade.
For more information please call us at 773-482-2005 or send an email to email@example.com