Off-Site Backup and Disaster Recovery
Are you protecting your most valuable business asset? What would happen if you lost all the data on your computer or file server?
MD Technology Services’ Remote Backup is a service that reliably backs up your mission critical data every day to an off-site storage server. The process is quite simple: your computer contacts our storage server via the internet and securely transfers your data in a compressed and encrypted file.
- Free Installation and Configuration
- 256-bit AES Encryption
- Automatic Backups
- Free Technical Support
- Free Restores
- Free 24/7 Emergency Support
- Support for Microsoft Exchange
- Support for Microsoft SQL
As part of our FREE Network Audit, we
offer a complimentary Backup and Disaster Recovery (DR) audit to identify where you are most vulnerable to data loss. We’ll also show you how to create an effective DR
plan to be utilized in the event of an emergency.
FREE 2-Hour Network Audit Includes:
- Diagnose any ongoing problems or concerns you are currently experiencing with your network
- Verify the integrity of your data backups
- Look for hidden viruses, spyware, and loopholes in your network security that could allow hackers and viruses to compromise your network and confidential information.
- Review your server logs to uncover developing problems and conflicts that will turn into unexpected down-time.
- Answer your questions about upgrades, adding new equipment, remote access, or any other project you have in mind.