MD Technology Services, LLC
PCI/DSS Vulnerability Assessment’s
Payment Card Industry & Data Security Standards
Does your organization accept credit or debit cards for payments? The Payment Card Industry & the Data Security Standard (PCI/DSS) requires these businesses to conduct annual & quarterly vulnerability assessments. They also need to perform another assessment following any major updates or changes. A PCI assessment is an audit for validating compliance with the PCI/DSS, a set of security standards for businesses who accept, process, store or transmit credit card information.
These requirements include:
· Build and maintain Secure Networks
· Protect Card Holder Information
· Maintain a vulnerability management program
· Implement strong access control measures
· Regular monitoring & testing of networks
· Maintain an information security procedure
MD Technology Services, LLC is prepared to affordably assist your organization by performing your PCI/DSS vulnerability risk assessment with an annual risk assessment and quarterly scans to help assure of your compliance. Please contact us for more information at 773-482-2005 or via email email@example.com.